Friday, April 2, 2010

Top 5 Videogames of all time

"Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots" Game Lauch
Watching Bytejacker, this online show about indie games, has compelled me to finally put out my top 5 video games of all time list. Of course this list only applies to my favorite games like, right now, so this could change tomorrow, but I'll try to make the list as sturdy as possible. So here it is:

My Top 5 Video Games of All Time (in alphabetical order):

Bioshock (PS3)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)

Other really strong contenders for this list would be Super Mario All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 2 and maybe even Final Fantasy VIII (well, not really but that is an awesome game). Bioshock is definitely the best next-gen game I've played, and really needs no explanation. FFVII is a super-classic, of course, and I love the gritty and story of MGS1. The Gamecube RE1 is way underplayed, and it seems like nobody knows about it but I am a huge RE fan and this is definitely the best RE game ever (I'm not into the new ones like 4, and I don't really condsider that a true RE game). Super Mario RPG is such a great game, but I'm super into for All-Stars and Super Mario World as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment