Friday, March 26, 2010

Guitars for Weirdos


I spotted this today in a music catalogue and it just killed me. This is an awesome looking instrument! With the sleek white finish and two yin and yang-esque dots, this is a seriously badass guitar. Then I saw it was Buckethead's signature Les Paul. Now, I don't have anything against Buckethead, but he is this kind of weird fringe artist that only super-guitar-nerds are into. I know he played on Chinese Democracy, and that Axl Rose had to take him to Disneyland and build a chicken coop in the studio for Bucket to lay down his tracks, but other than that I don't know anything about him (although just that info tickles me to no end). But objectively this guitar does look awesome, and Buckethead should be pleased. For him, it is fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment